It’s official, the loafer is back and it’s taking over! Whether they’re backless or a full-on penny loafer, I just can’t get enough of them. The loafer is a cool, modern twist on a classic pair of shoes. Style them with a white tee and distressed denim for an easy and cool casual look or dress them up with trousers and a sweater for a more classic and menswear inspired look. They are such an easy shoe to style and they go with any outfit. I rounded up my favorite loafers to help find the perfect pair for your closet!
1. Prada– I have been eyeing these for a while and I might finally pull the trigger now that they are on MAJOR sale!
2. Sam Edelman– Such a fun shoe to add a pop of print to any outfit.
3. Lousie Et Cie– As much as I love the Gucci ‘Princetown’, I couldn’t bring myself to spend so much money on such a trendy shoe so this one is a great alternative!
4. Gucci– You can’t do a post on loafers and not include the one that started it all, right?
5. Sam Edelman– Obsessed with this white color, so classic.
6. Dolce Vita– A more refined loafer option, love the pointed toe detail.
7. Jeffrey Campbell– Love these!! Such a fun girly twist to the loafer
8. Sam Edelman– These are my “look for less” alternative for the Gucci loafers. I wear these shoes more than any other shoe in my closet right now.
9. Dolce Vita– I have a special place in my heart for anything studded so these were a no-brainer to include.
What are your favorite loafers? Comment below!